Saturday, May 8, 2010

In My Mailbox #1 (better late to the party than not to show up!)

I am going to participate in a new, weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It sounds really great. They traditionally take place on Sundays but damn, I am new at this and behind in learning all the great things to do on your blog lol

Here's a little information about the meme. Its called In My Mailbox and you can check out all the details here.

So I got tons of books in the mail this week (I shopped my butt off on Amazon.com and believe me, I will eventually be murdered by my mom when the bills come!). I can't even find them all now so I will just post the ones I got today from Amazon.com:

1. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
2. Vamps by Nancy A. Collins
3. Night World #1 (three books inside) by L.J. Smith
4. Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires, Book 1) by Rachel Caine
5. Thirst No. 2 by Christopher Pike (three books contained in its pages)
6. Night Life, Vamps Book 2 by Nancy A. Collins
7. Beware, the Snowman by R.L. Stine (yes I am regressing here lol)
8. Halloween Party by Wendi Corsi Staub

Can't wait to read them all. Also look for a giveaway on some of these books soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment