Sunday, May 9, 2010

Its Monday! What am I reading?

This is my 1st time participating in this meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through Books. Basically I tell ya what I am reading this week and plan to read next. Here's what I am currently reading:


I am into chapter 2 of this book by Tim Myers but I anticipate finishing it by the end of the week at the latest. I will definitely review it. Its good so far. I got it at the library. I have read another one of his soap making mysteries and enjoyed it.


I am halfway through this book and it started out great but about 100 pages into it, its getting a bit dull now. I will definitely finish it and review it. Probably by this Wednesday at the latest. My mom just finished the book and will be posting a review of her own soon on our book blog The Mother/Daughter Book Nook!




I am 1/3rd of the way finished with this Janet Evanovich book. I have heard only negative reviews about it but I quite enjoy it myself. I will have a review for you soon as I promised to mail it on to someone in SPAIN, a member of bookcrossing.com.

WHAT I AM THINKING ABOUT READING NEXT:
- Marked, A House of Night Book by P.C. Cast
- Wicked, Book 1: Witch by Debbie Viguie and Nancy Holder
- Vamps by Nancy A. Collins
I finished several books last week but only blogged on 2 of them. Still, check out the reviews please:
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG!
Be sure to check out my first giveaway HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following you back. Have a great day.

    http://dkay401-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Mold for Murder looks good, and I'm thinking the Janet Evanovich appeals to me as well.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Mold for Murder looks like a fun read. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Mold For Murder looks really good - the cover keeps drawing me back. Have a good week and thanks for joining in the meme :)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The murder mystery looks like a fun read. It is too bad about Possessions. That one sounded interesting to me when I first heard about it. I have been wanting to try the House of Night series too. I hope you enjoy your reading. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're reading some great books. I read Full House a few years ago & quite enjoyed it - I like Janet Evanovich when I want a light fun read :o) Hope you have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete