Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (1)

This is the first time I'm taking part of Teaser Tuesday but it sounds fun. You can find out more about it at Should Be Reading but basically the idea is to randomly flip open to a page in the current book you are reading and share two "teaser" sentences without giving away any spoilers. The book I am using for Teaser Tuesday is "The IT Girl", created by Cecily von Ziegesar. I had put this book down awhile ago when life got crazy and totally forgot about it till I stumbled on it last night lol

Here are the quotes from page 42:

1. "Of course, indecision about losing her virginity wasn't the kind of thing a girl like Brett ever admitted aloud."

2. "The view of the river, which usually calmed her down like a shot of aged whiskey, now seemed suffocating."

Look for my review of The It Girl sometime this week!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting teasers, havne't heard of this book before.

    Thanks for stopping by BookSake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Amazing teaser! I read the most amazing book this week. I had used it for my Teaser Tuesday and loved it so much I decided to post my review today. Feel free to head over to my blog and check it out at http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com and post your teaser in my comments!


    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete