Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday's Inquisition: My Friend Brandy

I am starting a new feature here at my blog. I will be interviewing a writer or passionate reader about - what else?! - books every Thursday! The first person I asked to interview is my dear friend Brandy who just started her own book blog. I interviewed her over IM so that's why it sounds so chatty lol

Daphne: Let me start by thanking you for the interview lol I want to do an interview with a reader and/or writer every week if possible.

Brandy: No problem at all.

Daphne: Awesome. So let's start talking about books. What are you reading right now?

Brandy: Right now it is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

Daphne: Me too! I finally got my copy! lol

Brandy: lol

Daphne: How are you liking it - or not?

Brandy: I like it. It's good so far.

Daphne: Great. Did you recently read anything else?

Brandy: Just fan fiction lol

Daphne: lol What kinds of fan fiction do you like to read?

Brandy: Romance and drama.

Daphne: Any specific fandoms you like to read about?

Brandy: General Hospital, Law and Order: SVU, CSI Miami and New York. I think those are my main ones.

Daphne: Oh and Twilight too right?

Brandy: Yeah how could I forget that one and Vampire Diaries? lol

Daphne: Hehe not sure ... So you love to read and I know you write some awesome fan fiction. Have you thought about trying to write original fiction or be published?

B: I have tried to do an Original fiction but I find it really hard for some reason. lol I have thought of being published but have never done anything to get any of my stuff published. lol

D: There is always time ... Now tell us about your reading habits. Do you read at a certain time of day or when you get bored or...?

B: I read when I get bored or really excited for a book. Fan fiction I read all the time.

D: Cool. I love to read all the time but sometimes you know I get distracted with sleep and stuff lol ... Now have you ever read a book you absolutely hated? Like maybe in school the mean teachers forced you to read something awful? I know mine did lol

B: I really hated New Moon. lol I just found it so boring for some reason. lol

D: Not much Edward?

B: Yeah lol

D: So if you had to pick your favorite book of all time, what would it be?

B: That is hard lol

D: Definitely!

B: I guess it would have to be Breaking Dawn.

D: Why did you love it?

B: It just had a little of everything: love, romance, drama, etc.

D: And you never found it weird that Edward would watch Bella while she slept? lol have heard some people thought that was creepy heh

B: Not me. I thought it was romantic lol

D: Let's talk about your new blog. What will we find on it?

B: I will tell everyone about the books I have read. You will find The Last Song first but then you will find the books I have already read and maybe read again.

D: Awesome! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Last Song and other books!

B: I can't wait to share them.

D: Thanks so much for the interview!

B: No problem.

--

You can find Brandy's new blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Great interview. I can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete