Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What am I reading? #2

This meme traditionally takes place on a Monday but I didn't have time to do it until now. This is hosted by One Person's Journey Through Books and basically, we tell you what we are reading, what we just finished and what we hope to read next.

I finished only 2 books this week (egg on face!). I must learn to balance blogging time, writing time, reading time and real life time better lol


The books I finished were:

- Sweet Valley Junior High #1: Get Real (review part 1 and part 2)

- Vampire Kisses (review)


What I am reading this week:
- The same books as last week. I got distracted lol
- Also, Hot Stuff by Janet Evanovich
What I plan to read next:
- An "Alias" novel
- A Lover Like No Otha by Stephanie Perry
So tell me... What are you reading??!

4 comments:

  1. I will have to look at your Vampire Kisses review. I had that one checked out of the library on a friends recommendation. I didn't get to it in time so returned it unread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am hoping to read another Janet Evanovich book in the next few weeks.

    My post is here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i know the quest for balance--between writing and reading and crochet and needlework and exercise and photography urm picture-taking and blogging and blog-surfing and daydreaming and DVD watching and sleep...

    oh, and petting my cat, as Merlin is insistently reminding me this very moment.

    and between heavy and light reading. My niece loaned me her twilight series last November and I keep chasing library due dates instead of picking them up even though the day I made room for them on my shelf I glanced at the first page and only the trembling of my arm from holding the weight of my upper body on my elbow for ten pages forced me to stop turning pages.

    I've vowed to stop checking out novels and return to twilight as soon as the last one I have out now goes back. In about eight weeks--Maybe six.

    Thanx for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is looking good. Found you on the blogger hop list and thought I'd stop by to say hi. I'm now happily following. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete